- All intellectual property rights to the works, programs, photographs, documents, images, software, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "content") on this website belong to The NIHONBUYO Association (hereinafter referred to as "the Association") and third parties, and are protected by copyrights held by the Association and third parties. Users are prohibited from using this site for any purpose (including reproduction, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) or in any manner without the permission of the copyright holder.
- The Association does not grant any license to the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or any other rights of the Association or any third party with respect to the content on this website. In addition, the Association does not guarantee the content of the Website in any way.
We will manage the personal information we receive from users under strict control in accordance with the Personal Information Personal Information Protection Policy stipulated separately.
- The Association prohibits users from engaging in the following acts.
- Actions that cause or may cause damage to the Association or a third party.
- Actions that infringe or may infringe on the property, honor, privacy, etc. of the Association or a third party.
- Actions that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- False declaration or notification, such as registering another person's e-mail address.
- Use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Sending unsolicited e-mails or e-mail newsletters in a one-sided manner.
- Other actions that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
- Other actions that the Association deems inappropriate.
- In the event of a violation of the above, the user agrees that the Association may file a claim for damages against the user.
- Although the Association carefully prepares and manages all information posted on this website, the Association makes no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. The Association assumes no responsibility whatsoever for this information.
- In no event shall the Association be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use or inability to use the Website, or any loss or damage arising out of the writing of data, unauthorized access, statements, or transmission of e-mails by third parties.
The Association reserves the right to change or suspend the contents of this service without prior notice for the purpose of system maintenance, inspection, etc., or due to natural disasters, communication line failures, or other unavoidable circumstances.
In the event of a violation of these Terms and Conditions, the Association will be held liable for any damages incurred.
The Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed jurisdictional court of first instance in the event of the need for litigation between the Association and the User.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.